Burneside is home to many facilities, some are listed below:
- Burneside Bowling Green is located in the centre of the village, close to the train station. The Bowling Club has been running for many years and often takes part in competitons.
- The Bryce Institiute is the village hall for Burneside, it is also home to the Burneside Amature Theatrical Society which often preform plays and pantomimes. It has several rooms that can be hired for events and meetings.
- Burneside Cricket Club is one of the longest running sports clubs in the parish. Brand new training nets have also been constructed in 2018, the cricket club also benefits from a bar and function room.
- Burneside Football Club is located directly across from the Cricket Club and is also a long running sports club. The football team often take part in local league games and benefit from a club house.
- The Millenium Green is the village green for Burneside. It is located in the heart of the village on the edge of the river Kent, with picnic benches overlooking the river bank.
- The play park is located across from St Oswald's Primary School. The park benefits from high quality equipment and benches.
- Burneside Tennis Club is located at the northern edge of the village. There are two courts which were recently resurfaced, there is also a club house and car park area.
- The Willink Field was left to the village many years ago, the field has football nets and is sometime used by the football club as a training pitch. The Willink Field is located next to the Tennis Club.